It's almost baby time!


      Here we are... 40 weeks pregnant! I am still in shock of it all. This amazing blessing dancing around in my belly. Im in awe of this little miracle, no matter how nauseated I have been the past 40-weeks. Every thing is worth it to soon be able to hold you in our arms. We have hoped, prayed, cried, tried medical interventions and you decided to bless us when we least expected it. So, why would we expect you to show up anytime other than on your own time. You, Liam, our sweet boy, will join us when you are ready and when we least expect it.
      But as I look back over the past months in all the craziness of it all, I hope that I took it all in and enjoyed every second no matter the discomfort. If I am ever blessed with another beautiful child I hope I cherish it as much as I have cherished you Liam and your gorgeous sister, Brielle.
      We have been so excited for your arrival. Waiting to meet you, preparing your room, talking about your arrival with Brielle.  Each day with you cozied up in my womb is a blessing that we are forever grateful for. When you are ready, we are ready Liam. Every single person in our lives is patiently awaiting your arrival into the world.
Buffalo Plaid-Rustic Wilderness theme 


     The past 10months have been crazy busy as we watch you grow in my belly. I wish I had weekly photos to show you, but I was so sick this entire time, that I did not take the photos we had wanted to from the day we found out about you. But we have many memories that is all we need. I leave you with a few from the last months until we meet you...
Our Baby BBQ for you- 

We are so excited for you to join us!
Welcome to the crazy...

Big Sister talks to you everyday and you love it! 



#acquiringbabyMcGuire #BabyLMcGuire #101518  

Comments

Popular Posts