In the midst of chaos a miracle happens

 

      March 2020- started like the months prior, but quickly took a turn within the first week. I started feeling off and became nauseated, finding out I was Pregnant! WHAT? I had no idea it would actually happen again for us with out less than 1% chance of conceiving naturally and knowing that we still were dealing with MFI (Male Factor Infertility). We had checked in January his numbers and noted still a number below 6 million per 1 ml; low is anything below 20mil/ml. I found out once again while Dan was working, so I managed to NOT tell him until I could see improving Urine HCG, complete a blood test, and find Liam a shirt that said "BIG BROTHER". I managed to make this all happen and came home from work and secretively placed Liam in the shirt and sit and wait for Dan to read the shirt. Which went down like this... "Oh nice shirt Buddy! Big brother. (Double take) Wait, what?" cue tears and excitement! We kept it very quiet between us until we could confirm via ultrasound in office, which was two weeks later. I struggled with severe all day Nausea and Fatigue almost immediately. This was all started when California started our initial shut down and required increase workload of 6-7 days a week for months. However, I survived one day at a time and multiple medications early on. Once we confirmed on Ultrasound, which was an adventure all in itself with sneaking my husband in the backdoor into the room so he could be there to see if we had a tiny growing baby with a heartbeat or not. Luckily- all was well and the baby was measuring a few days ahead at that time, but we knew our dates were accurate based off monitoring with the use of Ovulation tracking and the use of the AVA Bracelet. Lil baby was measuring great and looking strong early on. We had to send texts to our family that did not reside in our immediate bubble for safety purposes. 
Liam asked, "What do you think of my shirt? My parents seem to like it, but I am not so sure.." 

(The picture will not rotate... well, because 2020. Am I right?!)


      This is how it all started with a tiny miracle surprise that was growing rapidly and pushing us to do better, make positive changes, and realize life was ever changing. In the middle of a pandemic a tiny miracle was thriving... and so were we. 











Comments

  1. Hey! your blog is really good & informative. I just want to share my experience with one online IVF medicine selling agency.
    TownDrugStore is an IVF medicine supplier in the United States with really low prices.
    I've ordered Cetrotide & Gonal F medication for my wife, who is undergoing IVF treatment. I purchased it from their official website.
    After three days, I received my order, which was well-packaged and in excellent condition. So, if you're looking to buy IVF meds online then check out TownDrugStore as well.
    Stay Happy and Healthy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts